A unique take on the traditional morning and afternoon tea is our High Tea on the Sea with Magic Charters cruises
High Tea on the Sea is a relaxing experience for you, your family and friends to enjoy cruising Victoria Harbour down to Williamstown, Hobson Bay and seeing Melbourne’s beautiful sky line from the Bay.
Tables for two, three, four and large groups available.
During the cruise, guests enjoy complimentary Australian Sparkling , hot savory canapés with gourmet sandwiches and rolls. All followed by roving deserts and freshly baked scones served with chantilly cream and strawberry preserve. Tea and coffee service throughout the cruise
- Afternoon cruise while viewing Melbourne from the water
- Cruise on a modern luxurious and spacious catamaran
- Hot and cold savoury canapés with traditional afternoon finger sandwiches ,roving deserts and freshly baked scones , tea and coffee
- Free flowing sparkling ( subject to RSA)
- This experience runs for approximately 2hours on Saturdays and Sundays ( subject to availability)
- Saturday cruises depart at 2pm, Sunday cruises depart at 3pm
- There can be between 50 – 130 other people on the boat
Our modern catamaran Kingfisher II provides comfort in any weather
Price: Full Price -$118 per adult ,
Special Promotional Price – $59 per adult on selected days*
Promotional Deals, Tickets and Vouchers purchased on Special.Rebooking fee of $ 30 per person is applicable to all Promotional Deals, Tickets and Vouchers purchased on Special. Any no shows or cancellations within 3 days of the event will forfeit the voucher/ticket. Full priced tickets/ vouchersRebooking fee is Not applicable to full priced tickets. No shows will forfeit the voucher/ticket
- 28 April 2018 2:00pm until 4:00pm AVAILABLE
- 13 MAY 2018 10:00am until 12:00pm AVAILABLE
- 13 MAY 2018 3:00pm until 5:00pm AVAILABLE
- 2 June 2018 2:00pm until 4:00pm AVAILABLE
Give yourself and your friends an experience to remember!
To enquire call 1300 551 591
In spite of the weather looking rather average ( typical for winter) it does not affect our cruising on Sunday the 15th of April 2018
The High Tea Cruise is going ahead as per schedule.
We look forward to seeing you on board
Forecast for the rest of Sunday, 15 April 2018 ( BOM)
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%
Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers about the outer southeast suburbs, medium (60%) chance elsewhere, becoming less likely during the afternoon and evening. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h.
See what customers say about this cruise
“It was an amazing experience. Two hours cruising on the Yarra River sight seeing. Staff were terrific and the High Tea just superb. We took our friends and they too enjoyed the day. There was not one thing that I/we could fault with the cruise. Lynne, 25 March 2017″
Please note that bookings are required, and subject to availability. High Tea on the Sea times are also subject to weather, tidal conditions and demand.