A unique take on the traditional morning and afternoon tea is our High Tea on the Sea with Magic Charters cruises
High Tea on the Sea is a relaxing experience for you, your family and friends to enjoy cruising Victoria Harbour down to Williamstown, Hobson Bay and seeing Melbourne’s beautiful sky line from the Bay.
Tables for two, three, four and large groups available.
During the cruise, guests enjoy a complimentary glass of Australian sparkling , hot savory canapes with gourmet sandwiches and rolls. All followed by roving deserts and freshly baked scones served with chantilly cream and strawberry preserve. And of cause ever changing scenery Melbourne has on offer. Tea and coffee service throughout the cruise
- Afternoon cruise while viewing Melbourne from the water
- Cruise on a modern luxurious and spacious catamaran
- Hot and cold savoury canapes with traditional afternoon finger sandwiches ,roving deserts and freshly baked scones , tea and coffee
- Free flowing sparkling ( subject to RSA)
- This experience runs for approximately 2hours on Saturdays and Sundays ( subject to availability)
- There can be between 50 – 130 other people on the boat
Our modern catamaran Kingfisher II provides comfort in any weather
Price: $118 per adult
SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL PRICE : $79 PER ADULT ON SELECTED DAYS*
- 17 January 2021 2:00pm-4:00pm AVAILABLE
- 30 January 2021 2:00pm-4:00pm AVAILABLE
- 14 February 2021 2:00pm-4:00pm AVAILABLE
Give yourself and your friends an experience to remember!
TO ENQUIRE CALL 1300 551 591
Please note that bookings are required, and subject to availability. T&C apply. For information on our High Tea on the Sea, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 551 591. You can also email us via email@example.com
SEE WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT THIS CRUISE
“Very happy with this experience. The staff were lovely, the Chef was amazing. Left the dock and returned at the times specified which was great. Nice atmosphere. It was good to do something a little different and we got to take the rose off our table at the end . Emily,″
“It was an amazing experience. Two hours cruising on the Yarra River sight seeing. Staff were terrific and the High Tea just superb. We took our friends and they too enjoyed the day. There was not one thing that I/we could fault with the cruise. Lynne, ″
“The food was just perfection especially desert . Excellent service and staff . Was beautiful view and relaxing feel, that was blissful. Jessica, ”