Thank you for purchasing Groupon Voucher for our Sunset Cruise with Buffet Dinner and Drinks.
Please fill in the booking form with your preferred cruise date from the list below and we will contact you within 24 hours. If you have any further questions , please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org This will help us to accomplish more to serve you better!
Please note that bookings are required, and subject to availability. Melbourne dinner cruise times are also subject to weather, tidal conditions and demand.
|13 January 2024
|20 January 2024
|3 February 2024
|17 February 2024
|2 March 2024
When you and your loved one hop on board Magic Charters’ modern vessel, you’ll enjoy a fabulous dinner boat cruise in comfort, style and elegance. We offer a delicious two-course buffet dinner, cooked on board by our Chef plus to Complement your meal with wines or beers, or tea, coffee or soft drink. Our Sunset Cruises depart at 7pm from the beginning of November and up until the end of March and 4:30pm from the beginning of April to the end of October.
- Dinner cruise while viewing Melbourne from the water
- Cruise on a modern luxurious and spacious catamaran
- 2 Course buffet dinner served by chef from the buffet table.From the Buffet table: Freshly Shucked Oysters w lemon wedges, Peel-and-Eat Whole King Prawns w Cocktail Sauce and Lemons, Rosemary and Garlic Roast Lamb, French Classique Beef Bourgunion, Chicken mediations in Creamy Mustard Sauce, Traditional English Fish and Leak Pie served with Crouton, Vegetable Lasagne, Oven Roasted Potatoes and Pumpkin w Fresh Herbs , Steamed Vegetables, Cesar Salad; Greek Salad; Pear walnut and rocket Salad, Chocolate Almond Slices, Pavlova Meringue w seasonal berries and Passion Fruit Pulp, Lemon Curd Tart, Rich Baked Cheesecake Woven Through w Berry Patisserie and Topped w a Blend of Raspberries, Blueberries and Cherries, Seasonal Fruit and International & Domestic Cheese Display
- Free flowing beer, wine and soft drinks package ( service will be a subject to RSA)
- Our residential DJ will keep you entertained. So do not forget to order your favourites!
- This experience runs for approximately 3.5 hours and available on Saturdays
For information on our romantic dinner boat cruises, please email us via email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Purchase and Attendance to Magic Charters Events
All Magic Charters tickets are subject to these terms and conditions of sale and entry. By purchasing tickets and/or attending any Magic Charters event(s) the purchaser and any attendee agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- 100% payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment must be made prior to the function/event to secure your registration.
- All events are priced in Australian dollars and include GST.
Cancellations by Magic Charters
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed due to weather conditions or other situations which may affect the cruise/function.
In the event of a cruise being cancelled, Magic Charters will notify all registered passengers via email, prior to the event date to offer an alternative event at an alternative date or to refund the ticket fee. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket purchasers of the cancellation. However, it is your responsibility to ascertain whether a cruise has been cancelled and the date and time of any rescheduled event.
Magic Charters reserves the right to:
- Cancel/alter scheduled dates for any Magic Charters cruises/events when minimum attendance numbers are not reached.
- Change the location
- Substitute the vessel for any Magic Charters cruises/events.
Cancellations by Attendees
If you are unable to attend a booked cruise:
- A substitute attendee may be sent as a replacement (subject to approval)
- You may choose to transfer to another event (subject to 7 days cancellation clause and approval)
- If you wish to cancel more than 7 days before the start of the event, we will refund 50% of the tickets/voucher costs.
- If you wish to cancel less than 7 days before the start of the event, no ticket/voucher costs will be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel after the event has started, no ticket/voucher costs will be refunded.
- All cancellations or postponements must be notified in writing to Magic Charters.
Once tickets/vouchers are purchased and the passengers are allocated to the event, in advance Purchaser requests for cancellations or refunds of tickets prior to the event will only be allowed in Magic Charters sole discretion in circumstances of demonstrated hardship or events beyond your reasonable control.
Where an event requires a minimum attendance and the event has been scheduled on the basis of bookings, cancellations will not be allowed, as the cancellation will result in attendees being less than the minimum attendance requirements. Tickets may be transferred to friends or family members (subject to approval) but may not be re-sold for profit.
Non-attendance to any event due to illness, late arrival, not being able to get to the location, for personal or professional reasons does not provide the right to refunds, or a transfer to another event.
- Window seat is not guaranteed.
- Please note that bookings are required, and subject to availability.
- Guests must ensure they arrive 30min prior to the experience start time. DO NOT MISS YOUR CRUISE
- All cruises dock 15 min before finish time to allow passengers to get ready for safe disembarkation from the vessel.
- All menus are subject to change due to availability of ingredients.
- Dress Code: Smart casual (no thongs, no singlets, no track suits)
- Every person under 18yo must be accompanied by his/her legal guardian.
- Magic Charters Melbourne reserve the right to deny any access for boarding the vessel to people under 18yo without a legal guardian, and no refunds will be given.
- Parents must supervise their children at all times.
- Families that bring children on board must advise on booking about a number of children and their age from 0 to 12yo
- Magic Charters Melbourne are licensed premises and NO BYO alcohol is permitted.
- Magic Charters Melbourne reserve the right to deny any access for boarding the vessel to any intoxicated person without any refunds given.
- Magic Charters Melbourne reserve the right to deny any access for boarding the vessel to any person
exposing any antisocial behaviour without any refunds given.