Yarra River Dinner Cruises
One of the great things about Melbourne is that there are many ways you can enjoy a romantic dinner with your partner. Whether you have a favourite upmarket restaurant to go to or you love nothing more than relaxing on the beach with your other half over fish and chips, it’s a city that truly accommodates all tastes. But if you’re keen to do something a little out of the ordinary, then why not enjoy a romantic Yarra River dinner cruise? Discover how Magic Charters can help you as one of the leading providers of dinner cruises in Melbourne.
Take a Sunset Dinner Boat Cruise in Melbourne with Magic Charters
When you and your loved one hop on board Magic Charters’ modern vessel, you’ll enjoy a fabulous dinner boat cruise in comfort, style and elegance. We offer a delicious two-course buffet dinner, cooked on board by professional chefs. Complement your meal with a glass of wine or beer, or tea, coffee or soft drink.
Whether you are planning a romantic dinner cruise or an intimate corporate function, Melbourne’s spectacular city and bay views are best experienced upon a Magic Charters luxury catamaran.
Imagine enjoying fresh seafood and fine wines whilst watching the sunset transform the bay into a sea of pink, orange and yellow. Is there a more romantic way to enjoy Melbourne than with a cruise dinner? You’ll be pampered by our professional staff who pride themselves on their attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Dinner cruise while viewing Melbourne from the water
- Cruise on a modern luxurious and spacious catamaran
- 2 Course buffet dinner served by chef from the buffet table.From the Buffet table: Freshly Shucked Oysters w lemon wedges, Peel-and-Eat Whole King Prawns w Cocktail Sauce and Lemons, Rosemary and Garlic Roast Lamb, French Classique Beef Bourgunion, Chicken Curry served with yellow rice, Fish of the day, gently poached in lemon grass and palm sugar liquor, Vegetable Lasagne, Oven Roasted Potatoes and Pumpkin w Fresh Herbs , Steamed Vegetables, Cesar Salad; Greek Salad; Pear walnut and rocket Salad, Chocolate Almond Torte w Vanilla Bean Ice- Cream, Individual Pavlova Meringue w Passion Fruit Pulp, Lemon Curd Tart, Rich Baked Cheesecake Woven Through w Berry Patisserie and Topped w a Blend of Raspberries, Blueberries and Cherries, Seasonal Fruit and International & Domestic Cheese Display
- Free flowing beer, wine and soft drinks package ( subject to RSA)
- The residential DJ will be on board to keep you entertained!
- This experience runs for approximately 3.5 hours on Saturdays
- Summer time Sunset cruises depart at 7pm, Winter time Sunset cruises depart at 4:30pm
- There can be between 50 – 130 other people on the boat.
Price: Full Price -$198 per adult , Special Promotional Price – $139 per adult
Promotional Deals, Tickets and Vouchers purchased on Special.Rebooking fee of $ 30 per person is applicable to all Promotional Deals, Tickets and Vouchers purchased on Special. Any no shows or cancellations within 3 days of the event will forfeit the voucher/ticket. Full priced tickets/ vouchersRebooking fee is Not applicable to full priced tickets. No shows will forfeit the voucher/ticket
Sunset Dinner Boat Cruise Dates and Times for 2018
- February 17, 7:00pm-10:30pm BOOKED OUT
- February 24, 7:00pm-10:30pm AVAILABLE
- March 3, 7:00pm-10:30pm BOOKED OUT
- March 10, 7:00pm-10:30pm AVAILABLE
- March 24, 7:00pm-10:30pm BOOKED OUT
- April 14, 4:30pm-8:00pm AVAILABLE
- April 21, 4:30pm-8:00pm AVAILABLE
- MAY 12, 4:30pm-8:00pm AVAILABLE
Your romantic dinner cruise will depart from Water Plaza, Victoria Harbour Promenade or Docklands and cruise under the Bolte Bridge through the Port of Melbourne, under the Westgate Bridge, and down to Williamstown.
Please note that bookings are required, and subject to availability. Melbourne dinner cruise times are also subject to weather, tidal conditions and demand.
For information on our romantic dinner boat cruises, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 551 591. You can also email us via email@example.com